Sunday, February 27, 2011

La-dee-da, What's a girl to do?

The wisdom tooth misery persists...

The pain meds have run  out and I'm ready to injure someone.

But the thought of having them gone for good on Wednesday and then all of my doped up creating things time for about 5 days makes me smile again. Briefly. Then I am reminded that my tooth makes it hurt to smile.

Back to the grimace!

I suppose I don't have much else to say, except that this fantastic surgery is going to wipe out my bank account so I dropped a lot of my prices today, plus dropped my shipping cost. FREE US SHIPPING ON ALL EARRINGS! Seriously, unless you offer a deal in ALL CAPS, it doesn't count. It might be just a foolish dream that I can defray the cost of yanking these damn chompers with my beading, but a girl can dream, can't she?

Plus, I had a lot of time on my hands because of all the important things I've been dodging, so it made sense for me to experiment with pricing. I think I might actually end up losing money on the earrings, but it might be worth it just to feel useful.

So, off to all the errands I am avoiding!

Yours-

the little miss milyssabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment